After spending many hours comparing many models on the market, we found this product: calendar math pocket chart. Check our bestseller list.
- Explore daily calendar, weather, and math concepts in your classroom with our Daily Math Calendar Pocket Chart!
- Each day, engage students by updating the daily weather and temperature. Use the counting sticks and place value pockets to track the number of days you have been in school, and use the coins to represent that same value in money. The number line and part-part-whole dry erase surfaces can be utilized to show the day of the week, the progress of the month, or any other value you wish to customize!
- The chart also has labeled storage pockets for easy organization, four metal grommets for hanging, and a teacher guide with suggested activities using your Daily Math Calendar Pocket Chart.
- Measures 35" x 35". Includes: pocket chart, 6 double-sided months of the year cards, 33 double-sided days of the month carts, 56 special day and holiday cards (includes 4 blanks for customization), 55 day/month/year cards (up to 2023), 11 season/weather cards, 55 plastic coins, 30 wooden counting sticks, temperature chart, dry-erase number line, dry-erase part-part-whole board, 1 dry-erase marker and 2 plastic arrow clips.
- Recommended Grade(s): 1-2
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: The space-efficient All About Today Pocket Chart comes with 1, 22” x 30” nylon fabric pocket chart; cards for every day and month, including Special Days; Write Again wipe-off cards for Today, Yesterday, and Tomorrow; Write Again wipe-off cards for a weather tally; number cards and plastic sticks to track the days in school, and a Really Good Stuff Activity Guide.
- COMMON CORE READY: Really Good Stuff All About Today Pocket Chart is aligned with Common Core state standards for Mathematics and English Language Arts. You can feel good knowing that it is designed in compliance with your curriculum.
- INFORM AND ENGAGE: The All About Today chart is an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of calendar, math and weather concepts every day. Students will love using the daily calendar to get involved and apply what they learn to the morning review.
- EASY-TO-USE DESIGN: This All About Today pocket calendar chart is simple to use in a wide variety of ways. Daily updates take minimal time and effort away from the curriculum but get students involved in the morning routine.
- SUITS A VARIETY OF AGES: The All About Today Pocket Chart is fun for children in grades K-3.
- About Calendar Math Activities Program: The Calendar Math Includes everything you need to teach daily math concept during calendar time. Filled with engaging activities, this comprehensive program can be used with the whole class or in small groups to practice essential skills, such as counting, estimating, patterning, number sense, place value, writing number for sentence and solving the problem.
- Take the appropriate month title cards and slip it into the plastic sleeve on the top of the calendar. The calendar includes 33 double sided number cards-red on one side and blue on other side. You will also find the cards labeled Today, Tomorrow and Yesterday, which are conveniently sized to slip behind the numbers cards to indicate current calendar, you will find a long pocket in to show the correct written in proper form Day in School.
- Day In School: The Day In School section of the chart is segmented into place values of hundreds, tens, and ones. Place the green- and white number cards beneath the correct place value to show the number day in school. The counting sticks can then be inserted into the hundred(red), tens(green), and ones(yellow) pocket to present this number.
- Ten-Frame and Number Sentence For: There are 40 counters for the ten-frames, plus 20 activities cards, one of which is blank so you car use a dry-erase marker to write your own problems. Number Sentence For the writing area by using the dry-erase marker on the right, you can use all kind of multi operation to make the number sentence to be a correct one.
- Problem of the Week: There are 50 problem-solving cards divided into six different categories: geometry, sorting, measurement, patterning, estimation, and number sense. Each card has an activity that will engage your whole class in hands-on math learning. Unwrap the Problem of the Week cards and store them in the Problem of the week pocket on the chart.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LEARNING TOOL: Ideal for classroom or homeschool learning, Caron Dellosa's Calendar Pocket Chart helps students learn and track days of the week, months of the year, and special holidays
- DIMENSIONS: This 35-inch x 25-inch calendar chart features 25-inch x 2-inch and 3-inch x 2-inch clear pockets, 10-inch x 3-inch and 3-inch x 2-inch insertable cards, and 18-inch x 5-inch and 7-inch x 5-inch storage pockets
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This calendar set includes 100 monthly headers, days of the week, date, holiday, and special day cards, as well as 43 clear pockets and 2 storage pockets to stow away cards when not in use
- ORGANIZED LEARNING: Clear pockets keep your cards in place during class. The storage pockets stow away cards neatly after use. A hook-and-loop closure and metal grommets hang your chart on a wall or a designated stand with ease
- WHY CARSON DELLOSA: Founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments
- CALENDAR AND WEATHER POCKET CHART: Engage children in learning about seasonal happenings and weather with this illustrated chart
- POCKET CHART INCLUDES 136 CARDS: Features 136 double-sided, full-color cards
- MADE FROM STURDY VINYL FOR YEARS OF USE: Sturdy flame-retardant vinyl chart with hanging grommets measures 30.75"L x 44.25"H
- PERFECT FOR HOME LEARNING & CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION: Great for ages 3+
- Pocket chart Size: 38" by 32" with grommets for hanging, magnetic strip on back, and storage pocket
- 150 money and place value cards Size: 2" by 3" each, laminated
- One challenge card Size: 5 1/2" by 12", Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Smart Design: Wall hanging Learning CALENDAR and Class Center pocket chart (20” X 19”) plus 8 customizable flash cards, 68 illustrated calendar and special event cards with vivid pictures.Mountings ready. All these detailed features make it a perfect teaching aid.
- Premium Quality: Chart made from 600D nylon, durable and dust-resistance. Illustrated cards (not dry erasable) printed with Non-toxic high gloss ink and laminated with Anti-curl technology. All blank flash cards laminated with PET film, dry erase and leave no residue.
- All-in-One: With this compact set kids could learn about the days of the week, months, seasons and date, set up their own class center and schedule. You could also apply the dry erase flash cards for basic alphabet or math’s learning. perfect for kid’s early education.
- Demonstration Ready: Comes with 3 Over-the-door hooks, easy mounting and space saving. Bright color catches students’ attention and makes the figures easy to be identified.
- Visualized Knowledge：Help young students visualize and learning calendar, with its customizability toddlers could enhance their memory and inspire their imagination. Ideal for home and school education needs.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: The space-efficient Counting the Days Chart comes with 1, 15 3/4” x 18 3/4” pocket chart with grommets, magnetic strip and storage pocket, numeral cards, craft sticks, rubber bands, and a Really Good Stuff Activity Guide.
- EASY-TO-USE DESIGN: The space-saving Counting the Days number chart is simple to use in a wide variety of ways. You get number cards for place values (plus a special 100th Day card), colorful craft sticks to indicate the number of days students have been in school and to figure how many days are left, and rubber bands to bundle the sticks in groups of 10.
- PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACES: The compact Counting the Days pocket chart fits anywhere! Perfect for classrooms with limited display space, homeschool rooms or to work on counting at home, the chart comes with grommets and a magnetic strip for multiple hanging options.
- INFORM AND ENGAGE: The Counting the Days Classroom Wall Calendar is an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of counting and basic math skills including skip counting, place values, ordinal numbers, and subtraction.
- ACTIVITY GUIDE INCLUDED: Really Good Stuff Counting the Days Pocket Chart comes with an Activity Guide that is full of ideas on how to use the chart in different classroom lessons. It includes a reproducible place values chart for students to fill in as they work.
- This hands-on learning chart is brightly colored for counting, sorting, grouping, and place values
- This teach place values Chart Size: approx 18.7" by 15.6", with place value pocket and 2 accessories storage pocket
- Counting caddie pocket chart Come with 200 Counting sticks, 43 Number cards, 20 Rubber bands, easy to use and set up
- Excellent visual for place value to keep track counting,and it works well with the Calendar/Weather/Season pocket chart
- It teaches ones, tens and hundreds easy for children to understand and to practice place value and keeps everything neat and organized.
- Great design with nicely wall hanging classroom CALENDAR and WEATHR circle time pocket chart come with 4 strong hooks easy to hang around indoor and outdoor. The great pocket chart is great tool to develops skill in calendar concept, counting, early language and early math.
- It’s features a large size for 39” x 40.9” for circle time center for classroom- with its own thickness and bright blue colour together with their pocket storage size for 6.1” x 10” which visualize for the day learning in classroom home-schooling for pre-school or kindergarten.
- All included over 200 cards designed especially for circle time pocket chart – from calendar cards that teach and reinforce the days weeks and months to fun pictures card letters also engaging all words from alphabet A to Z.
- Circle time classroom pocket chart is a great resource of learning about shapes colour counting and explore rhyming words with fun touch tactile letter cards. It’s sample teacher’s guide with early math counting language activities.
- Best of all, compare to other pocket chart for classroom the circle centre pocket chart encourages lots of hands-on- exploration with gumball counters, a weather spinner with stick on clothing pieces, and more! The Circle time pocket chart also has built in storage pockets and sturdy grommets for hanging, plus all the cards and pieces to complete each activity.
Last update on 2021-05-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to buy this product: calendar math pocket chart
Are you perplexed when you think of finding a suitable calendar math pocket chart? Do you find yourself doubting it time and time again? Well, we have practice in doing just that because we have already gone through the entire process of researching for calendar math pocket chart. Due to this, we have been able to compile a comprehensive list of calendar math pocket chart available in the current market. Similarly, we have also compiled a list of issues that may arise or come across in relation to calendar math pocket chart.
We have compiled all the questions, strengths and weaknesses to compare about calendar math pocket chart
However, you should also search for calendar math pocket chart again by yourself to answer existing questions. The questions could be:
Is it worth buying a calendar math pocket chart?
What are the advantages of the calendar math pocket chart?
What buying criteria should you look for in calendar math pocket chart?
Why is it important to have a calendar math pocket chart?
Does it make sense to buy the best calendar math pocket chart?
Which calendar math pocket chart is currently the best on the market?
Where is there information about calendar math pocket chart?
There are probably many more questions from many users like you. For this, information from reputable sources is very helpful.
Do you want people to talk positively about you? Then you should make testimonials for your company a goal. Only if you actively talk about the company, product or service, you can make a request to control and stimulate sales. Therefore, the basic goal of active dialogue is to start or increase the dialogue, that is, word of mouth.
Embed changes in specific promotional tools such as word of mouth and referrals. In a complex system of social change technology, market, competition between companies and customer behavior. Discuss these influencing factors from a variety of perspectives. Consider understanding changes in the advertising industry. Also Both conventional and new advertising media are subjected to comprehensive analysis and examination. Word of mouth specifically presented as an advertising medium and testimonials explained influencing factors, effectiveness and risk factors. Introduction to tasks of characteristics, testimonials, credibility, function and reason for evaluation. Success is also a risk factor.
Possible sources may include buying guides, review websites, online forums, word of mouth/recommendations, and product reviews. It takes thorough and careful research can help make the best possible decision for calendar math pocket chart. Use trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We have compiled the information on calendar math pocket chart objectively and authentically. We use both AI and Big Information Data in the process. We used a using custom selections of algorithms that allow us to create a top 10 list of the best available calendar math pocket chart on the market.
Our comparison list was created based on many factors for calendar math pocket chart
These items include:
- Brand Value: each calendar math pocket chart brand has an individual value and many offer some sort of unique selling proposition. This differentiates them from their competitors.
- Properties: What features are important to the calendar math pocket chart?
- Technical Data: How capable are the calendar math pocket chart?
- Product Value: What do you get for the calendar math pocket chart for the money?
- Customer reviews: Are the customer reviews of the calendar math pocket chart objective?
- Customer reviews: Customers rate the calendar math pocket chart they bought from usefulness and usage.
- Product quality: For a calendar math pocket chart you always get a certain quality. However, this should meet your expectations.
- Product reliability: How long the calendar math pocket chart works and how robust it is depends on the reliability.
- Expert knowledge: for the product shown here
- Advantages and disadvantages of the product
- Main design options
Updating the calendar math pocket chart information is our top priority, so we are constantly updating our site. You can find this out by using our online sources.
If you disagree with the information on our site and feel that it is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading or even erroneous, then be sure to let us know. You can contact us here. You can read more about our vision here.